[WAR] Killary Clinton rightfully blames Obama for her election loss

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jun 2 13:18:43 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 01:24:38PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Surprising I know, and also absolutely rivetting to all I'm sure.
> Hillary Clinton, the Butcher of Lybia, is more intelligent than, as
> she calls them, American "low information voters", more superior to
> the DNC, and really really wants us all to know how much she needs
> more "Russia-gate" diversions to the investigations of her satanic
> pedophile child sacrifice cult and DNC murder of Seth Rich.
>
> So please, don't investigate or talk about those things, Russian
> hacking of the USA elections is what must dominate the TLA agency
> activities.
>
> Warning to all secret service, FBI, DIA and CIA personell: do NOT
> investigate the human sacrificing satanists; ONLY investigate the
> Russian hacking scandal since that's a certainty, a sure thing, a
> fait accomplitenecessity as they say in some Eastern European
> country...

Yes, fuck Hillary, but more importantly, fuck you!  You goddamn
hypocritical death squad-loving Putin dick licker. You're a total
fucking phony, a gullible "alt-right" wannabe neo-nazi, worshipping at
the altars of dictators and plutocrats on one hand, while telling others
to "up their game" on the other.

Again, fuck Hillary. But dude - fuck you! And who gives a shit about
some dumb fucking listicle from theduran??

Oh, and remember this gem:

https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks@cpunks.org/msg13258.html

Of course I suspect that the only reason no one replied with any
of the numerous examples of horrible shit Russia and Putin have
done (apartment bombings, Litvinenko, etc) is because most people
filter your mail, either implicitly or explicitly (I do both, and
wish I could control myself better and never look at your crap).
Clearly America is equally a fucking wretched example of a nation
state exerting power to keep its wealthy elites comfortably ensconced
in mega-bucks, fuck the consequences (its a plutocracy, like Russia),
but your sycophantic love letter to the kremlin was just too much.

ARG! my apologies to the list.

--
John