JFK

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Jun 30 09:05:39 PDT 2017

On 06/29/2017 05:35 PM, Flaxantan wrote:
> The reason why Lee Harvey Oswald had so many connections to people
> related to the CIA and to those with QKENCHANT clearance provided by the
> CIA is that he was to provide countersniper duties to protect the
> President. No one expected he would assassinate the President.

CIA replacing elements of a Secret Service protective detail - why and
under what authority?

CIA sniper equipped with a cheap foreign made mail order rifle - the
only reason for that would be enhanced deniability of CIA involvement
after the fact.

> This was a well meaning coverup. The CIA and the FBI are not responsible for JFK's assassination.

Well of course - how could we have missed this for so many years?
Obviously, the flying saucers did it.