Quantifying systemic pressure towards injustice

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jun 30 03:57:59 PDT 2017

On 13/06/2017 8:54 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
> The law ends at the courts, not the police.  Let the
> police use it and then argue for it's unconstitionality.

The courts are corrupt.  We need Duterte's solution to judicial
corruption and lawlessness.

The courts are no substitute for a disciplined police force - it is
easier for judges to get away with wicked, abusive, and corrupt behavior
than it is for police.  As for example patent law and the silicone lawsuits.

The various protections for criminals are part of an endless effort to
get black conviction and imprisonment rates down to white levels, thus
in practice these protections apply to black criminals, not to law
abiding cishet whites.  Consider, for example the conviction of Martha
Stewart, supposedly for insider trading - but what she was actually
convicted of was obstruction of justice, which she obstructed by not
confessing to things that they they could not prove her guilty of.

She sold a bunch of shares just before bad news hit, which is illegal if
you know the bad news because of your insider position, and have
neglected to make it public before you sell the adversely affected shares.

But they could not prove that she knew the bad news before she sold the
shares, so she was in fact convicted for obstructing injustice,
convicted her for not confessing to a crime that they plausibly
suspected, but were never able to prove.

Compare the Martha Stewart case to a recent supreme court case, where
some blacks in a car doing a drug deal drove in a reckless and dangerous
manner, because they were distracted by the drug deal.  The supremes
ruled that though police could ordinarily arrest them for dangerous
driving, and, surprise surprise, find the drugs, it was improper to do
that in this case because the dangerous driving arrest might be
motivated by the fact that they saw them dealing drugs, and seeing them
dealing drugs has been deemed insufficient grounds for search.

Had police not noticed the drug deal going down, then they could have
arrested them for dangerous driving and found the drugs.  But because
police saw the drug deal going down, the drugs that they found were
ruled inadmissable.

If you are doing a characteristically black crime, police are not
allowed to see what is right in front of them.  If you are suspected of
doing a characteristically white middle class crime, you are subject to
the most lawless and arbitrary inquisition.

Duterte for president in 2024!