[ PFIR ] Idiots on Canadian Supreme Court demand right of GLOBAL Google censorship!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:17:24 PDT 2017

> What a complete batch of power-grabbing idiots on the Canadian Supreme
> Court. My God, they demand the right to impose GLOBAL censorship? What
> total asses. Beyond stupid. More dangerous than President Chump when
> it comes to speech rights.
> And China too. And
> Russia. And France. And more.

The worst of baddies is but a fun crown passed among all the agreed
princes, a choreographed game of moving targets, attention getters,
drawing attention away from the overall coordinated buildup.

They have their global comms channels, plans, and observatories.
So must you.

> Because the EU wants to do the same thing
> with their nightmare "Right To Be Forgotten."

RTBF movement proves existance of unnecessary unethical practices
and promotion of [forcible law / blanket non negotiable corp policy] data
collection storage and analysis forever... upon and overtop of peoples
natural rights. So far to the point that there is now profit to be made
in businesses that honor natural right from the start. And P2P tech
and voluntary beginnings that bypass the issue and locus of troubles.

> And there are vile, sick politicians
> here in the USA who would do this same thing if they could figure out
> how to get it past the First Amendment.

By simply removing the first amendment, that they can do on their own.
The real problem is getting it past "the people" without another revolution.
Recent history shows the people (hotbuttons) don't care (about fundamentals)
and all that's needed is a little manufactured mayhem and subsequent
security saviour and it's all aboard train.

> Google should
> consider cutting off all services to countries that make such demands.

Google sleep with US via NSA PRISM, FISA 702, etc...
too valuable a feed to cut off, and penalties to business
environment too high for doing so.
CEO's have yet to find their anti-censor pro-privacy voice.
They not sure to side with power of few in government,
or of masses in peoples.

> Otherwise, one day Google Search results pages will be nothing
> but a big white empty space.

They're long DMCA chilling torrent results, limiting advertising,
throwing captchas, etc... it's a useless space to many already.

https://support.google.com/legal/answer/1120734
https://lumendatabase.org/blog_entries/763
http://takedownproject.org/
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2010-August/003027.html

Niche startups on darknets are doing well.

http://xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion/
http://hiddenanswers.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=kj2kbzt27naifij4ki6bklsa2qfewxnkzbkgvximr4ecm7y4ojdq.b32.i2p