outlawing alcohol - reverse-psyching the world into drunkenness and lowliness

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 25 18:45:32 PDT 2017

The dark forboding Russian FSB are at it again with Putin leading
this despotic charge - undermining the world with their heathen
subtleties and deceptive lies. And literally targetting children
no less! My God, who could believe it in this enlightened age?

Don't believe it - drink! Drink till your soul is liberated from
your body, your body from your soul, and your sanity from your
humanity, as this is the only way to enjoy life.

Just as well narcotics have not been outlawed either ... we could
have a real problem on our hands.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/06/secret-fsb-lecture-why-putin-doesnt.html
SECRET FSB LECTURE: Why Putin doesn't drink alcohol