Fwd: [liberationtech] Addressing Imbalances in Communications via Cryptographic Redaction

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:58:05 PDT 2017

Forwarding Brian's message with much love and migraine.  The love is
for you and the migraine, unfortunately, is mine.  :((

The pain is being so annoying, strong and constant I was remembering a
movie named "Scanners":

#  https://youtu.be/d6GNs6MthtU

#  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanners

Have a great weekend, dear all!  <3

Ceci, feeling like Psyduck, but without the powers...  Meh!  :((

PS:  - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Psyduck_(Pok%C3%A9mon)