[Cryptography] [ANNOUNCE] HashCash Digital Cash

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 22:45:45 PDT 2017

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 00:44:36 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

>    http://www.hashcash.com/

	didn't you bother to make a summary of the scammers' project?

	http://www.hashcash.com/faq.html

	"Isn't HashCash centralized, and isn't that bad?

	HashCash is polycentric, rather than centralized. "

	Translation : yes hashcash is just a centralized bank and so
	it is shit.

	"A HashCash vault is a "trusted third party". Isn't that bad?

	A healthy market is full of "trusted third parties. Bla bla bla"

	Translation : yes hashcash is just a centralized bank and so
	it is shit.

	You're welcome.