defense against impugning of character?

Fishy itookthebait at memeware.net
Thu Jun 22 05:10:00 PDT 2017

> Johnny Eric Williams johnny.williams at trincoll.edu
> Wed Jun 21 23:50:54 PDT 2017
>

> Dear cypherpunks,

I will bite.

> my character has been recently impugned

Are these your words ?

    "It is past time for the racially oppressed to do
    what people who believe themselves to be 'white'
    will not do, put an end to the vectors of their
    destructive mythology of whiteness and their white
    supremacy system."

    "I'm fed the fuck up with self-identified 'white's'
    daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslim, and
    sexually and racially oppressed people.  The time
    is now to confront these inhuman assholes and end
    this now."

> Is there a simple mechanism to handle these bigots?

Memes.

> it needs to be something executable in a shorter
> period of time.

Not violence, if that is what you are fishing for.

> Sincerely,
> John Williams
> http://internet2.trincoll.edu/facprofiles/default.aspx?fid=1000710

Skin color as an identifier is an obfuscation of your true self.
"White", "Black", and "Brown" are all labels intended to dissolve
associations with your true identity: your ancestral past as a
Cuban and African, and your current identity, as an American.

Our world is a world made of nations, not colors.

Stop being racist, faggot.