Putin: "You get a land! And you get a land! And you get a land! Everybody gets a land!"

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Jun 21 05:03:19 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 09:46:50AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> > > What is wrong with Russia ?
> >
> > So fuck off to siberia and farm some strawberries.
>
> Your subtlety is most enlightening, my head is buzzing with the depth
> of your soul and the sincerity with which you bring your empathy to
> bear on those who dare to comment on your glorious punk, Sir John.
>
> It may be a tad degenerate to compare your regal self so, but (with
> apologies to Shrek) Lord Faarkwaad would be proud - he's just so ...
> so ... small!
>
> Your so calm and tolerant approach to conservatives is so typical of
> The Left and your equanimous lack of aggression is so typical of the
> CIA and DOD/USAs approach to other nations, it seems you have been
> trained very well by both the Left AND the USA's toy boys! No wonder
> you're such a credit to humans Lord John.

And you, Zenaan, are simply a confused and gullible toadie for death
squads and dictators, a pravda mouth piece, a (proud) racist,
literally a person who brings a large net negative value to this
mailing list.

Also, I was being facetious. I know, to you, the height of humor
is repeatedly misspelling someone's name in a moronic attempt at
"triggering" them, so your asinine response here is not surprising.

Keep up those important researches from RT and stormfront, Zen -
all the people ignoring you wait with bated breath.