1984! US Senate Launches Forfeiture and Crypto / Cash / Assets / Prepaid War

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Jun 15 19:01:11 PDT 2017

On 06/15/2017 08:38 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> A new bill, S.1241 – Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing,
> and Counterfeiting Act of 2017, would make it a money laundering
> offense to cross the American border with more than $10,000 in
> undeclared cryptocurrency.

How would this work if you're using something like Coinbase? Or, if your
Bitcoin only ever crosses the border over the internet and not
physically on a USB thumb drive or whatever?

> With an *****average age of 73*****, the 4 Senators that cosponsored
> this bill are:
>
> Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA]
> Sen. Feinstein, Dianne [D-CA]
> Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX]
> Sen. Whitehouse, Sheldon [D-RI]

Sorry about Cornyn sponsoring this on behalf of Texas. This is an
embarrassment to Texas and I did *not* vote for this sack of #$%&.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com