1984! US Senate Launches Forfeiture and Crypto / Cash / Assets / Prepaid War

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 15 17:47:11 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 07:34:08PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text
> http://www.article78againstnydfs.com/advocacy.php
>
> This is a new bill that was introduced on the floor of the US Senate
> entitled, Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and
> Counterfeiting Act of 2017.

Oh? Are they dissolving the USA govt?

> It basically says everything is evil..
>  Cash is Evil
>  Bitcoin/Crypto is Evil
>  Prepaid Phones are Evil
>  Gift Cards/Vouchers/Coupons are Evil
> These people are certifiably insane. Among the bills sweeping

Those who live evil, are bound to try to cause that which is not
evil (freedom, beauty, dignity) to be declared and treated as evil.

War, violence and gore are glorified.

Humans are on a journey, and most humans have a "need" to project
blame and evil, responsibility and causation, outside of themselves,
otherwise they go insane, and so with actually evil things being
glorified for money and propaganda, things that are not evil must,
ipso reducto union propagando, be evil, to fill the void.

> provisions, the government aims to greatly extend its authority

Nah, surely you jest?

> to seize your assets through Civil Asset Forfeiture.
> CALL YOUR CONGRESS AND SENATORS TO TELL THEM TO NOT SIGN THIS, EMAIL
> WORKS AS WELL, DONT HAVE TO BE IN THOSE STATES TO SEND A GOOD MESSAGE

Sounds like a step most can (and I say ought) do!

Ack.

Good luck USAians.