This Appelbaum had spread bad memes

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 02:44:21 PDT 2017

The meme that journalism is a holy profession, and everything else is not,
is a little ludicrous. Of course Jacob Appelbaum at one point said to call
him an activist instead of a journalist is to call him a terrorist. Of
course the First Amendment was poorly worded, it really should be freedom
to express and carry any opinion, but maybe due to advancements in
education, people with high school educations could be smarter than the
founding fathers. Right now if the journalists have their way, the only way
to have special privileges is to get a large following or to show up to be
hired at a media outlet, and have everything you write to be pre-approved
by an editor.

In the long run ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-PfuIz-Do Jacob
Appelbaum: If Everything is Under Surveillance, How Can We Have a
Democracy? )  I question how people can read some pretty significant things
and forget about them. Completely.

It's not impossible that foreign intelligence could co-opt local dissident
movements, all the evidence points to that being true during the Cold War,
and they would have motive to do so. This is despite many journalists
insisting that many US excesses were unwarranted.
"A blackthrow is a small computer that can be hidden inside government
agencies or corporations. It connects to the Tor or I2P networks and
publishes its SSH server as a hidden service in any of these networks. The
TCMB field agent can then connect to the blackthrow anonymously and remote
control it to deliver any type of packets to any location at the internets,
that the host organization can connect to."
There would be significant value for foreign intelligence agencies to plant
anonymizing routers into government agencies and corporations.

Afterall, Clinton's email server had a Tor exit node log into it. Hurm.
(But it wasn't hacked)

Anyway, our legal system has false documents within it.
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-rigmaiden Rigmaiden's legal case
do not seem to be legally possible, and it is rather obvious that it is so.
The idea that a massive bureaucracy does not document what it does, and
that you have to get federal agents to testify because they maintain all
records orally is a bit ludicrous. The case was a massive lost opportunity
or a massive lie.

Anyway, it's not like a large part of US history is excluded from US
history textbooks. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party ) I
mean, if anyone knew that, they would act on that information right? A good
(not best) way to know what someone knows is to examine what information
they operate on, right? If the history books are unreliable, than no one
would expect the history books to be reliable, right?

In the end, everyone is well aware of regulatory capture. Who regulates
whom?