Gotlander newspapers: woman declaring "we have not voted for criminals who attack our women sexually" is "fascist" "Nazi"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 8 22:34:53 PDT 2017

Politics, propaganda, sleezy media, German guilt complex, and the
need for people to exercise their right to have a say in every part
of every law they are called upon to obey, is all highlighted in this
grotesque example of the shameless main stream media in today's
Germany:

Swedes Wrangle Over Gang Rape Against Wheelchair-Bound Woman
https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201610171046413233-sweden-gotland-rape-protests/
The notorious gang rape in Visby, Gotland, in which a
wheelchair-bound lady in her thirties was raped by people with
"non-Swedish" appearance, led to some islanders declaring their
interest in multicultural development over. As the five men initially
arrested for the crime were set free later, indignation among angry
locals has risen even higher.

So some of the locals have finally declared they are no longer
interested in multi culti crapola?

Wonders never cease.

But in reality, it seems a lot more crimes against their women is
required before folks really stop tacitly consenting - by acting, in
their own interests, rather than tacitly going along with what is
supposed to be good for the world.

What's another gang-raped wheelchair-bound woman between guilt
programmed Germans anyway? I mean, Whites are Terrorists by
definition as everybody knows? Surely we cannot be allowed to live
wholesome lives in accordance with our own individual morals and
principles now?

Nah, likely never happen...

'Cause we got ta be tolerant, inclusive, submissive, compliant with
the statutes, understanding that our rulers know best and all humans,
and all religions, are equal and free. Rainbow unicorns will save the
world.