Are you also a Soviet Spy

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jun 3 20:45:05 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-04 08:44, Mirimir wrote:
> Thor is a fucking god. Why expect such human gender limitations?

You would have a point if there was one virtuous white father in Marvel
comics presiding over a happy intact family.  You would have a point if,
like the original superman, superheroes usually came from happy intact
families and internalized and expressed the moral code they learned from
their wise and good fathers.

The trouble is that the disgusting, the destructive, the self
destructive, and the evil is the norm, and the good and the normal is
absolutely nowhere to be seen.

It is all like girly Thor, all the time.  Not that specific sexual
deviation, but there is always some deviation.  There is always
something wrong. Right is presented as wrong, and wrong as right.  It
all politics all the time, overruling and disrupting story, plot, and
character development.

People rightly ridiculed Victorian children's books for sacrificing
story to trite moral lessons, but now story is sacrificed to trite
immoral lessons.

We let you guys out of the closet, and now you chasing *us* into the
closet.  Islamic state has the right idea.  Effeminate men, single mums,
and suchlike trash need to be thrown off high buildings, to the
enthusiastic cheers of the mighty mob watching in the street below,
because if we let you out of the closet, you become passive aggressive
and cause problems for regular males.  The time has come to write off
"tolerance" as a failure.  If we tolerate you, you will not tolerate us.

And, to get back on track, to the original topic of this post, because
tolerance has turned out to be unworkable, we need social web tech that
supports privacy, hence we need to be a social web application that
supports the smooth integration of private and hidden invitation only
blogs and chat rooms with open and public blogs and chat rooms.

When we start persecuting you, instead of you persecuting us, you will
need that technology also.