Us+Them

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jun 2 13:27:28 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 07:28:21AM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On 06/01/2017 09:03 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> >> Fresh Floyd. Roger Waters "US+THEM" tour Dress Rehearsal vid.
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb319LV97C8
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_music
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Further_(bus)
> >
> > Not really my thing, wish y'all a safe trip tho.
>

> You're either "On the Bus" or "Off the Bus".
>
> Ps. Pink Floyd, especially their early stuff with Syd Barrett, wouldn't
> be considered "Psychedelic" if it was issued today. It would be called
> "Electronica".

The sound of my wet shoes squishing rythmically as myself and some
friends wandered around trying to find our way through a "short-cut"
to the park, out of our fucking heads on acid, was definitely
"electronica" at the time :) There was no real music (at that moment),
but it was music to me.

--
John