RISK: A Film by Laura Poitras

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 1 18:04:54 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 08:44:20PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/29/noam_chomsky_in_conversation_with_amy
>
> In this Democracy Now! special, we spend the hour with the
> world-renowned linguist and political dissident Noam Chomsky. In a

How the hell can a pro-Killary, abundantly partisan "system" man be
considered a "political dissident"?

That's "Democracy Now!"s cred up in smoke one simple descriptive.

> public conversation we had in April, we talked about climate change,
> nuclear weapons, North Korea, Iran, the war in Syria and the Trump
> administration’s threat to prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange,
> and his new book, "Requiem for the American Dream: The 10 Principles
> of Concentration of Wealth & Power."

He sure knows how to write books. But as to political dissidence,
he's right up there with the so-called "anti-establishment" Michael
Moore.