For Your Eyes Only...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:27:43 PDT 2017

On Wed, 31 May 2017 12:31:52 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> Oops, I neglected to provide a link to The Secret Team.  It is kind of
> hard to find.  This is surprising (or not) considering that it is a
> very detailed history of the CIA from 1947 through 1972, the only
> text of its kind.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:59c850afc37d23f1da7d926d76bd58a5135d37da&dn=THE-SECRET-TEAM.pdf

	As far as I can tell the book promotes the laughable idea that
	the Good Americunt Government has been corrupted by some evil
	'secret' organization. In case the painfully obvious needs to
	be stated : the US government has been nothing but an
	association of murdering psychos since 1776.

	The author was a high ranking  US military murderer so he
	deserves as much trust as jack the ripper. Or rather, a lot
	less.

	That said, there seems to be some interesting information in it.