[RUS] New Russian news feed website - for those who just can't get enough

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jun 1 04:08:30 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-01 13:09, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> ** Nizhny Novgorod’s annual “Parade of blondes” takes place (Video)
> http://russiafeed.com/nizhny-novgorods-annual-parade-of-blondes-take-place-video/
> Ahead of the World Day of Blondes celebrated on May 31.

This caused me to sign up on RussianCupid.  I may visit Novgorod in a
little while.

Hurray for blondes.  Though east Asians are hot also.

> ** Russia developing hypersonic jets that can bypass any anti-missile
> system
> http://russiafeed.com/russia-developing-hypersonic-jets-that-can-bypass-any-anti-missile-system/

Scramjets do not work, yet.  First power to develop an actually useful
scramjet will have an enormous military advantage, until the opposing
powers steal the technology or develop it themselves.

This is vaporware.  Russian scramjets do not yet have reasonable
performance, and may never have reasonable performance, but if Russia
does in fact develop a scramjet missile before the US does, *then* it
will have total supremacy over the US in the air and sea.

Instead of the US declaring no fly zones, Russia will be declaring no
fly zones.  But as of today, still vaporware.

> ** CNN anchor is destroyed on air, over coverage of Trump-Russia
> investigation
> http://russiafeed.com/john-sununu-destroys-cnns-coverage-of-trump-russia-investigation/

Truly great stuff, as was the parade of blondes.

> ** 5 steps to becoming a Putin Agent
> http://russiafeed.com/5-steps-to-becoming-a-putin-agent/

Also good stuff.