Today in 'Merican History: Early Sunday morning July 23 1967 Detroit police trigger the biggest riot in American history

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jul 27 02:00:48 PDT 2017

On Jul 27, 2017, at 12:12 AM, Lettuce <lettuce at 420blaze.it> wrote:

>> Razer g2s at riseup.net
>> Sun Jul 23 09:35:36 PDT 2017
>>

>> Police

Fuck em.

> Triggered Nigger

Blocked Cock ;)

How does cock.li work, you can send email from any of the high-larious
cock.li domains once your user is registered ?

Reminds me of all the dumb vanity domains ppl used to have for
connecting to IRC with an identd running. The cock.li service seems
technically clever, but stupid fucking domain name choice. The whole
"I'm racist but only IRONICAlly haha" schtick lost its appeal a long time
ago. Or never had any.