protocol for high-profile dissenters to leak without being deaded/murdered/killed/eliminated/shot/heart-attacked etc

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:55:47 PDT 2017

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:25:15 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 07/23/2017 02:13 PM, Razer wrote:
> >

> > On 07/23/2017 11:07 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> >
> >> I don't think the gov even needed to compromise networks or sites
> >> to catch her.
> >
> > I agree with  that. I thought the government figured her out due to
> > a steganographic watermark in the dox along with the short list of
> > people who had accessed them, but I wasn't following carefully.
> >
> > Rr
>
> Yes, that.  First, Reality Winner outed herself by printing documents
> destined for leaking at the very office where she found them, unaware
> that digital printers watermark documents with a time stamp, the
> machine's serial number, etc.  Then, The Intercept outed Reality
> Winner by publishing images including the said watermarks.
>
> Technically ignorant source > incompetent or malicious publisher > bad
> outcome.
>
> The Reality Winner affair reinforces my estimate that The Intercept
> was capitalized and promoted to fill the role of a controlled
> opposition propaganda outlet:

	The intercept is a mildly entertaining joke. What I find most
	entertaining about it is how greenwald once in a while
	publishes a decent article denouncing 'fake news' while his
	employees publish a ton of fake news per week (current topic :
	soviet invation of the Free America). It's mildly entertaining,
	and completely crazy of course.

	Yes, the intercept is nothing but a propaganda outlet
	pwned by the paypal-ebay-US govt corporation. Or perhaps more
	accurately the intercept is a 'liberal' outlet, carrying
	something like 80% of left wing, fascist american propaganda
	and sometimes publishing stuff that deserves to be called
	liberal in the orinal sense of the word : defending personal
	rights against the govt.