dark web briefest intro - was Re: educate me Please

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:51:55 PDT 2017

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:40:36 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 07/22/2017 04:33 AM, #$%& wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:51:11 -0500
> > "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe funded, as in past tense. The current Tor project is not
> >> dependent at all on US government funding that I can see.
> >
> > 	if you have any proof that scumbag syverson @ mil isn't
> > funded by the US military, provide it.
>
> Oh, so according to you, now it's on me to prove a negative. And you
> can't prove a negative.

	LMAO!!!

	Of course you can prove whether the tor scumbags ARE financed
	by the us militarty OR NOT.

	Do you get it fucktard? If you prove that they get their money
	from source A, then you are proving that they DON'T get it from
	B, C, D and the rest of the universe. You are proving a
	'negative'.

	What a fucking idiot you are Shawn. Or is it corrupt to the
	core?

> I'm going to repeat what I said:
>
> Currently, the Tor project is getting zero government funding as best
> I can tell.

	And your proof is?