Welcome to Anarchast

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 09:02:32 PDT 2017

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 05:34:14 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree with all of that.  This amounts to a vague mish-mash of
> meanings, where the meanings themselves can be gravely in error.
>  Yes, some people refer to the American system as "free market",
> which I think is laughably inaccurate!

	Why? Is it because poor american corporations are being
	oppressed by the government? Like the supreme 'libertarian'
	'thinker' ayn randroid taught?

> If anything, I think the
> reason that governments support Riseup (sorta behind the scenes) is
> actually to keep true "free markets" at bay.

	Isn't that the job of google, intel, and all the rest of
	american 'free enterrise'?

	In the grand scheme of things riseup is a nonentity - so how
	are they keeping 'free markets' at bay?