Welcome To Anarchast!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:14:30 PDT 2017

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:16:26 -0400
Kevin Gallagher <kevin.gallagher at nyu.edu> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2017 4:32 AM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:15:19 -0700
> Kurt Buff <kurt.buff at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Murray Rothbard or Ludwig von Mises for starters,
>
> >       conservative garbage
>

> That may or may not be true, but either way I gain an advantage from
> reading it. If I agree with the messages in the readings, then I gain
> a new viewpoint. If I disagree, I understand how they think and can
> perhaps better counter their viewpoints through better
> counter-examples, etc.

	Oh yes. I never said "don't read them".

	As a matter of fact I've some selected reading material here :

	https://web.archive.org/web/20010722102558/https://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html

	"A RIGHT-WING POPULIST PROGRAM"

	4. Take Back the Streets: Crush Criminals. And by this I mean,
	of course, not "white collar criminals" or "inside traders" but
	violent street criminals – robbers, muggers, rapists,
	murderers. Cops must be unleashed, and allowed to administer
	instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they
	are in error.

	5. Take Back the Streets: Get Rid of the Bums. Again: unleash
	the cops to clear the streets of bums and vagrants. Where will
	they go? Who cares? Hopefully, they will disappear, that is,
	move from the ranks of the petted and cosseted bum class to the
	ranks of the productive members of society.

	To top it off, one has to bear in mind that this guy rothbard
	who asserted that   "cops must be unleashed, and allowed to
	administer instant punishment"  was the Master of Libertarian
	ANARCHISM. Or at least that's what a bunch of lunatic
	conservaties posing as libertarians would have people
	believe...