Welcome To Anarchast!

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue Jul 11 08:31:23 PDT 2017

On 07/11/2017 10:59 AM, Razer wrote:

> CrimetInc Ex-Worker Podcast #18: "What Anarchism Isn’t, Pt 1:
> Libertarianism and Anarcho-Capitalism"
>
> With transcript: https://crimethinc.com/podcast/18

No time to play the podcast right now (though I will later) - but here's
my "elevator speech" on the AnCap Bullshit:

"Capitalism can not exist without armed State authorities to define and
enforce the so-called rights of absentee landlords.  Anarcho-capitalism
is a contradiction in terms, just a super fashionable name for direct
rule by gangs of billionaires who get to do literally anything they want."

The only reason to add the prefix an- or anarcho- to the name of a 19th
century political theory or ideology is to make it sound hip and
fashionable.

:o)