Welcome To Anarchast!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 01:08:44 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> oooh they haz FACEBOOK page!
> (I'll stick with Deek Jackson)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXv40mWpJsU

A failure of many youtube anarchists is that they're too
busy (and to credit, ok at) talking state facts, bashing,
and smashing... and not enough talking anarchism... ie: what
it means, how people can live it, how to get things done.
People know getting done from school in other systems,
capitalism, communism, etc... but not anarchism.
So won't jump onboard without seeing how it can work
in practice. Youtubers take note.

> Ps. I wonder if I can 'expense' that junket to Anarchapulco?

Depends if it's in your business or employment plan.
Playing the blockchain or any other sub-angle might
get easier traction.