HOAX WARNING (Was Re: Swedish "police no-go zones" are a literal lawless free for all!)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 8 23:28:38 PDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 09, 2017 at 12:58:25AM -0500, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 07/09/2017 12:26 AM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
> > A warning to all Swedes and visitors to Sweden - by entering the
> > Swedish "police no-go zones", you would be literally taking your life
> > into your own hands and exposing yourself to street bralls, stalking,
> > potential rape, knives and guns (and hand grenages are apparently
> > very popular in Sweden these days), and so it would be utterly
> > foolish, and not advisable, to enter such areas with a few mates,
> > because THE SWEDISH POLICE
> >
> > 	WILL NOT
> >
> > come into these areas to save your stupid arse!
>
> This is a hoax. Please see
> <http://www.snopes.com/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/>:
>
> > CLAIM
> >
> > There are "no-go zones" in Sweden where the police can't enter.
> > RATING
> > FALSE
>
> Please fact check your news with a reliable source such as snopes.com
> BEFORE spreading on a public forum (including, but certainly not limited
> to, the cypherpunks mailing list).

Because Snopes is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the
truth... :

Leaked Report: Sweden Sees More Than 50 Per Cent Rise in ‘No-Go
Zones’
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/13/sweden-50-per-cent-rise-no-go-zones/

Feminists In Sweden Flee 'No Go' Zones Overrun With Islamic Refugees
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15006/feminists-sweden-flee-no-go-zones-overrun-islamic-joseph-curl

INSIDE A "NO GO ZONE" IN MALMO, SWEDEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pochreLwrQs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

https://qz.com/886244/open-borders-and-vintage-balkan-hand-grenades-are-being-blamed-for-a-crime-wave-in-sweden/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/766057/Three-police-officers-injured-attacked-thugs-Stockholm-no-go-zone
	In a seething post, Peter Springare, who works as an investigator
	for the police in Örebro, a small city in southern Sweden, said
	migrants were to blame for the majority of crimes.

	The former deputy chief of the serious crimes division wrote: “I’m
	so f***** tired. What I’m writing here isn’t politically correct.
	But I don’t care.

	“Our pensioners are on their knees, the schools are a mess,
	healthcare is an inferno, the police is completely destroyed.
	Everyone knows why, but no one dares or wants to say why.”

Sweden's migrant chaos: Nearly 100 asylum homes deliberately torched
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765076/Sweden-migrant-chaos-nearly-100-asylum-homes-deliberately-torched-2016

Swedish police warns Malmo is being overrun by youths armed with guns
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765161/Swedish-police-Malmo-overrun-gun-carrying-youths-no-go-zone

Swedes defend police officer facing probe for 'migrants to blame'
rant
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765613/Swedes-rally-defend-police-probe-migrants-blame-for-serious-crime-rant

8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones
https://www.rt.com/news/392009-eight-hoods-added-sweden-no-go-zone/

Leaked Police Report Exposes 23 Muslim-Controlled "No Go Zones ...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/leaked-police-report-exposes-23-muslim-controlled-no-go-zones-sweden-plagued-violenc

Journalists are told to leave Swedish 'no-go zone'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4274292/Journalists-told-leave-Swedish-no-zone.html

Journalist went to Swedish No-Go-Zone to interview stone-throwers -
was stoned
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2119/journalist-went-to-swedish-no-go-zone-to-interview-stone-throwers-was-stoned.html
Police estimates that there are around 55 such no-go-zones in Sweden
already

Just as well Snopes is the be all and end all of reality in the
world... saves us from doing even a few seconds of research anywhere
else.  Life wouldn't be the same without .. Snopes.