Five Eyes Bent On Killing Crypto

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 4 17:39:46 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 09:51:55AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 06:58:29PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 00:26:24 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > > Fail to handle to your government, and you fail ...
> >
> > 	except the russian government - those  are good guys,
>
> Nothing but vicious propaganda!  To say such vile things,
> especially on an anarchist list.
>
> ;)

A reminder of the pernicious opposition Russia poses to the USA's
hegemony visions:

US Military Intelligence: Russia Seeks a Dystopian World Where No One
State Dominates Entire Globe
http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=dd082936f9&e=5110f4b440

We have states.

We have humans who believe that states both protect them, fleece
them, and provide for shiny things.

And we have Russia with a current leadership that wants a
multi-polar, not a uni-polar, world; I name this a "balance of
powers" in the face of the human "reality consciousness" around
states.

Utopia is something else again ...