Russia, Others: VPN Haters

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Jul 31 06:47:40 PDT 2017

> On Jul 31, 2017, at 2:46 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/6qjz5g/putin_bans_vpns_to_stop_russians_accessing/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6qiwo5/putin_bans_vpns_to_stop_russians_accessing/

Where are Alex and Zenaan to stop this vicious russian slander?!

Although things have gotten fairly crazy, with CNN running a story more or less accusing Kaspersky of being a KGB agent, and decrying its usage in America...
I don't think Kaspersky fits the mold of the generic russian oligarch who stole some government owned service in the 90s, privatized it, and became a billionaire over night. I also don't think anyone should be able to accrue a billion dollars off the labor of the little people - but that's the fucked up world we're in.