dark web briefest intro - was Re: educate me Please

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jul 22 09:17:47 PDT 2017

On 07/21/2017 10:16 PM, John Newman chided ZH

> Send some more updates on the holohoax and some Russian propaganda - you know, what you mostly send, and what no one wants to see, or replies to.   ;)
>
> You're a joke.
>
> Or something...

Here's something...

"This Is Every Single Online Debate (and irl too!) I’ve Ever Had About
Russiagate:

Me: [Writes something skeptical of the establishment Russia narrative.]

Russiagater: Oh! Hahaha! Look at this crazy Russia-denying bitch! Are
you just an idiot, or are you a Kremlin bot?

Me: Go away.

Russiagater: So I guess you’re just in total denial about [insert this
week’s plot-hole riddled “bombshell” story from the New York Times or
Washington Post]?

Me: That’s not a thing. In a couple days you’ll have absorbed some
arguments from outside your echo chamber, you’ll realize this isn’t the
smoking gun your television told you it is, and you’ll calm down.

Russiagater: Oh my God! You people are impervious to reason! The highest
level of our government has been infiltrated by a hostile nation!

Me: There’s zero proof of that.

Russiagater: What are you talking about? There are piles upon piles of
evidence! You just refuse to look at it because you love tRump
Trumplestiltskin Orange Hitler Putin’s boyfriend tRump tRump tRump!

Me: Dude I’ll literally fly to your house and suck your dick right now
if you can prove it to me.

Russiagater: There’s too much smoke for there not to be fire. The
circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. The Trump Jr. thing, the Flynn
thing, the Manafort thing. Look at this graphic of Russian oligarchs
with red lines connected to Trump campaign staffers!

Me: That is not even a tiny bit remotely close to proof.

Russiagater: You’ve got your head in the sand! What will it take for you
to admit you’ve been wrong about this Russia stuff?

Me: Proof. Like, any. After the lies we’ve been told about Iraq, Libya
and Syria in the last few years I’m going to require a whole lot of
proof before I believe anything the US power establishment says about
Russia. Currently there is none. Zero. At all. Not for the Russian
hacking, not for “collusion” with the Russian government to hack the
Democratic party, not for treason, not for any of it. Not one single
part of your narrative is backed by hard, verifiable evidence.

Russiagater: They said that about Watergate. It took years to see Nixon
removed from office!

Me: Watergate began with a real burglary that actually happened. They
ran mug shots of the perps in the paper. Russiagate is comprised
entirely of unsubstantiated claims spoken in authoritative tones by the
same establishment loyalists who told us Saddam had WMDs.

Russiagater: Robert Mueller!

Me: Oh here we go…

Russiagater: It’s an ongoing investigation though! These things take
time. You don’t know they won’t find anything!

Me: See? See how that happened? You entered this conversation making
bold, confident-sounding claims that the White House has been taken over
by the Kremlin, and after a brief back-and-forth you’re mumbling
something about an ongoing investigation that might maybe lead to
something someday. Why did you do that? You guys do that every single
time. You start out loud, confident and assertive, and after a few
exchanges you’re telling me the investigation is ongoing and I don’t
know what they will or will not find. Why not just begin the
conversation with the posture you’re ending it in? Why not wait until
they do find something? Wouldn’t that be infinitely more honest than
beginning the conversation with claims you know you can’t substantiate?
Why are you helping to advance a completely unproven narrative?

Russiagater: So are you an idiot, or a Kremlin bot?

Me: Go away."

Caitlin Johnstone @Medium
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/this-is-every-single-online-debate-ive-ever-had-about-russiagate-440bf7d91ed0

Rr

Ps. As I've said before Expect ongoing COLLUSION between the US
government and Russia no matter which scumbag's in charge to rape the
extractive resources of the planet with China as slave shop nation
turning those resources into consumer items for the diminishing ranks of
the affluent of those three nations to buy.

Watch Syria. That 'ceasefire' is really a 'prelude to partition', and
testbed for further collusion.

https://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21725176-latest-ceasefire-will-test-russias-ability-rein-back-its

https://www.google.com/search?q=syria+partition+plan