dark web briefest intro - was Re: educate me Please

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jul 21 22:16:21 PDT 2017

>>> Shawn you're a funny lad - a little too transparent for your own
>>> good but hey, that's better from my perspective :D

>>> Oh please! Awesome - I love this in the morning, makes for a really
>>> happy day which I know is pre-laced with humour unseen by the one
>>> delivering the punch lines. Gold :)
>>>
>>> Your transparency is causing me to not stop chuckling.  Juan is
>>> sharper than I and he spotted you ages ago.
>>>

>> Yes, Juan is. You're a moron.
>
> You're evidently a deeply nuanced intellectual.
>
> Or something ...

You're a smarmy dictator & death squad loving little gullible twit who believes or pretends to believe some really noxious shit.

Send some more updates on the holohoax and some Russian propaganda - you know, what you mostly send, and what no one wants to see, or replies to.   ;)

You're a joke.

Or something....