In America, Most Republicans Think Colleges Are Bad for the Country - education, intellect, and or liberal arts, a threat

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:13:35 PDT 2017

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 18:08:43 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:14:03PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:27:24 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Former KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov Explains How to Brainwash a Nation
> > > (Full Length)
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
> >
> > 	lol what a piece of human shit - went from commie to
> > americunt nazi....
>
> Sad indeed.
>
> The bit we can be grateful for is that he publicly exposed the
> operation to dumb down America

	no, the guy was always a despicable piece of shit - his
	american propaganda is even worse than commie propaganda.

	if anything, the moral of the story is that KGB agents make
	perfect americunt propaganda agents. Which should tell you all
	you need to know about the Free Democratic World.

> where he says their (paraphrasing)
> "turn America into a Liberal Arts shit hole" was successful beyond
> their wildest dreams, he is at least being honest

	no he isn't.

>- yes, at that
> point in time it was way too late for any apology - as he accurately
> predicted, it is still taking generations to get back to any sort of
> traditional foundation for America - even manufacturing was largely
> exported to China because gender studies is sooo much more important
> to the Zio elites.
>
> The truth is, the result was achieved by tacit consent of the people
> - America readily let go its foundations.

	you mean, slavery? No they didn't.