[RUS] Malorossiya (LittleRussia) - folks attempting to peacefully stabilize their lives with new mini-state

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 18 18:57:12 PDT 2017

Given the West's firetruckery for decades, imposing drones on
weddings, coups on relatively stable nation states, financial
sanctions on anyone who says "the USA is a terrorism sponsor"

(see childish new "words always hurt the USA" Iran sanctions:
http://theduran.com/us-iran-sanctions-are-a-tit-for-tat-measure-that-is-part-of-a-wider-geo-strategic-reality/
)

there are not so many options left for the families and people that
remain in the Donbass region (Eastern Ukraine) - Russia will of
course be absolutely vilified if they accepted the will of the people
who live there (they're predominantly Russian - just like in Crimea)
e.g. by way of referendum (if it were to happen, again, as happened
in Crimea)

We dalliance with crypto and virtual currencies, reminisce about WW2
oceanic data centre bunkers and dream of a floating super tanker
"fully liberal dude, fully liberal" micro jurisdiction, yet the facts
on the ground are that real people suffer the real death and
destruction of the existing nation states/ world powers, and no
floating ship is going to help them, at all, ever!

Those "liberals" who proclaim "how wonderful it is that our glorious
Western Democracies uphold The Rule Of Law (TM)(R)", appear to find
every epithetic excuse to decry for example the Crimean referendum -
and most likely without ever having read that speech which shall
forever go down in history which speaks to the heart of all who can
hear.

We in our gilden shiny things cages, arm chair Supreme Pontificates,
pass out disdain and cynicism like it's going out of fashion,
shedding no tear for empathy of those who are at the coal face of a
global geopolitical war and have lost friends, family and limbs as a
direct result.

"Oh but they're Ukraine's 'domestic terrorists' and Kiev is right to
continue shelling its own civilians."

"But it's a Russian invasion against helpless neo-nazi highway
Banderites - and besides, what's a little pillaging and raping
amongst CIA friends anyway? But a REFERENDUM?!?! HOW DARE THEY!!!
THAT'S NOT HUMAN FREE WILL THAT'S RED STATE AGGRESSION!!!!"

Of course ... hypocrisy never knew any self restraint nor bounds.

The brittle, belligerent arm chair generals spewing their CIA
approved rhetoric can neither be reasoned with, and care not for
reality, let alone empathy and genuine human free will.

"But I'm just doing my dirty CIA job - and soon I get to retire and
THEN I'll do the right thing."

Yeah yeah, heard it all before - save it for the grave!

5 reasons the Malorossiya declaration is a modest proposal
that the EU, Russia and US should support
http://theduran.com/5-reasons-the-malorossiya-declaration-is-a-modest-proposal-that-the-eu-russia-and-us-should-support/

DONETSK: Alexander Zakharchenko declares new state of Malorossiya
http://theduran.com/donetsk-alexander-zakharchenko-declares-new-state-malorossiya/

Poroshenko vows to restore sovereignty over Donbass after
Malorossiya proposal
http://en.apa.az/world-news/europe/poroshenko-vows-to-restore-sovereignty-over-donbass-after-malorossiya-proposal.html

Stratfor on Twitter: "The rebels' proposal for a new state ...
https://twitter.com/Stratfor/statuses/887434393597480961

Donetsk Republic Leader's 'Malorossiya' Proposal His Own Initiative
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201707181055660081-dpr-malorossiya-kremlin/

Ukraine: A New State to Solve an Old Problem - Stratfor Worldview
https://worldview.stratfor.com/article/ukraine-new-state-solve-old-problem

(At least the "jnn at synfin.org" asset is a man with a big heart
 and plenty of empathy - intelligence++ all around.)