free speech, poor children, Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters, and the Israel lobby

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 14 07:18:45 PDT 2017

So the Israel lobby notches one up against poor children - from
Miami, America, not Palestine that is.

 MIAMI: Local officials force children out of performance
 with Roger Waters
 http://theduran.com/miami-local-officials-force-children-out-of-performance-with-roger-waters/

Where normal basement dwelling deplorables do it for the lulz,
these guys do it for the optics (yeah baby! lookin' great there
keep it up yo!!) - they seem to have a real nose for this "looking
great" thing.

((("American" anti pro-Palestinian lobby groups)))?  Jew've all been
there before of course, and so cheating some literally poor school
kids out of an onstage performance participation with Pink Floyd
co-founder Roger Waters and his band is right up there with some of
(((their))) greatest "Great Optics" hits yet!

You see there's this unspoken race between CNN, the Jew York Times
and the various Israel lobbies to see who can be the most despicable
(making up for calling 50% of American voters deplorable?) - when
first the NYT accurately (not) quoted the Christian bible to say
St. Paul ordered Christians to ‘execute’ homosexuals:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/gaffe-century-nyt-says-st-paul-ordered-christians-execute-homosexuals/

and CNN decisively upped the ante with their doxxing of a deplorable
basement dweller who was likely not the creator of an annoying (to
CNN) meme (see recent thread),

and so with the Council for Foreign Relations throwing their hat into
the ring reaching heights of retardedness we'd only dreamed of, you
have a real challenge that the Israel lobby just can't avoid striving
to beat.  Damnably impressive stuff boys! We did not expect such an
immediate response to the CFR's recent bout with Tuck.

And here we were thinking the CFR was something -other- than a
comedy production unit at CNN.

Notch another brick in the wall boys - we're sure CNN will tackle
this new "how low can you go" hurdle, but dang, removing life
experiences from poor kids is gonna be hard for them to beat!

About the only thing that could top this is a public punch on
between Soros and Orban in person, as the tea leaves are predicting:

  Hungary PM says Soros’ criticism is a ‘declaration of war’
  http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/soros-criticism-is-declaration-of-war/news-story/8dac9f584030d89bfbcb40eb3021d2fa

  'A useful punching bag': why Hungary's Viktor Orbán has turned on
  George Soros
  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/22/hungary-viktor-orban-george-soros

  Orban launches personal battle with Soros over Hungary
  http://www.dw.com/en/orban-launches-personal-battle-with-soros-over-hungary/a-39101684

Stay classy cabal, stay classy!