Welcome to Anarchast

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 21:53:26 PDT 2017

 From: Rachael <ractack at mail.com>

>All this talk of Riseup being anti-capitalist and people being selective
>about their invites is rather amusing.

I've long believed that people should stop using the term "capitalism" when they probably mean, "free market".  "capitalism" might be the 1800 equivalent of "crowdfunding".  But I think the issue is rarely from where the capital comes, but instead the freedom of participants in the market to act once the businesses begin operation.        Jim Bell