Fwd: Re: Donald Trump: a perfect representative for modern America & a so-called Sharing Economy

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 13 20:37:08 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:42:15AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> On 07/13/2017 10:33 AM, Joshua Case wrote:
> >> Ps. I just received an email at this address from a "Mark M"
> >> <write2mark1 at gmail.com> requesting an invite for a riseup account,
> >> because Riseup is no longer accepting applications due to mass abuse by
> >> lying about the purpose for the account, which is supposed to be social
> >> activism related.
> >>

> >> Mark M claims he needs the account b/c:

> >> No. Mark. Just no.
> >>
> >> You probably think creating another mythical currency is actually social
> >> activism. You are deluding yourself.
> >>
> >> Rr
> >>

> > Seems fake. Nobody emailed you.
>

> Fuck you and your "/Nobody emailed you/".
>
> Email source:

Rayzer once again demonstrates his enthusiasm for leaping into
"system shock testing of Razer" profiling of Razer.

Lulz dude, lulz!

Seriously, it's hilarious to watch someone leap in so reactively -
just like the FNN. (Although I would never dare to suggest anyone but
you make the choice about which gasses and burnt particulates you put
into your own lungs, I have concerns that regular and long term
cannabinoid ingestion leads to a disappointing reduction in self
awareness.)

Good luck,