Welcome To Anarchast!

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:35:30 PDT 2017

 > Well yeah...  "Liberty" meant rich people thumbing their noses at the
> Crown that made them rich by setting them up in business with land
> grants, slaves, legal institutions and some amount of military protection.
>
> For the peasant class, "Liberty" was a false promise of equal rights
> before the law and the belief that everybody would get rich quick once
> the Crown stopped taxing the Colonies.

This is a pretty cynical view of the founders, who while they may have
been aristocratic in some mundane sense (having money), they were also
simply knowledgeable enough and enlightened that they wanted to defend
their rights as equals rather than suck dick for some imagined divine
rights given to kings.

> Today, "Liberty" can have as many meanings as their are market segments
> under the Right Wing umbrella, but all these meaning have one thing in
> common:  Direct rule by our billionaires.

No, while a fashionable position of those who smoke dope.  There is
only indirect rule by billionaires and lazy ass liberals who aren't
willing to take their disagreements with the police state to court.

marxos