Welcome To Anarchast!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:30:55 PDT 2017

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:01:28 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/11/2017 09:15 PM, Kurt Buff wrote:
> > people arrange themselves in hierarchies all the time
>
> If there's any saving grace to the earth-raping technology we've
> unleashed on ourselves, for better or worse, it's the empowerment that
> technology gives us to break with that way of 'doing business'.

	Spoken like a true pentagon propaganda agent. Are you
	talking about the 'technology' that made surveillane of
	the world's population possible?

	Newsflash for you!  Technology isn't mepowring you at
	all. Well, unless you are talking as representative of
	the pentagon. In which case yes, technology gives you a
	lot of 'empowerment'.