Welcome To Anarchast!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 10:12:30 PDT 2017

 From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>

Anarchast is the world's largest anarchist/anarcho-capitalist video

 podcast in the world with 3 million views on Youtube and millions of
 audio downloads as well as being broadcast on satellite radio across
 the world and on more than 40 terrestrial radio stations in the US.

  >Here is where I start to have questions. To my understanding, anarchy is the rejection of heirarchies. Isn't anarcho-capitalism therefore an >oxymoron?
No.  Anarchy is the rejection of non-voluntary heirarchies.    Nothing against having heirarchies which are voluntarily accepted by all participants.         Jim Bell