Welcome To Anarchast!

Kevin Gallagher kevin.gallagher at nyu.edu
Tue Jul 11 01:22:59 PDT 2017

On Jul 10, 2017 6:40 PM, "grarpamp" <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9SbKkm1PbA
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnarchast/videos
https://anarchast.com/
https://twitter.com/anarchast
https://www.facebook.com/Anarchast/

Intereating! I will have to check these links out.

Anarchast is your home for Anarchy on the internet.
To us, Anarchy means freedom.  The desire to live without a violent,
coercive State.  Anarchy is peace, love and prosperity.

Sounds lovely. I could get on board.

  Free markets.

And, power to the people.

Power to the people. I'm all for that.

Anarchast is the world's largest anarchist/anarcho-capitalist video
podcast in the world with 3 million views on Youtube and millions of
audio downloads as well as being broadcast on satellite radio across
the world and on more than 40 terrestrial radio stations in the US.

Here is where I start to have questions. To my understanding, anarchy is
the rejection of heirarchies. Isn't anarcho-capitalism therefore an
oxymoron? The existence of currency inherently creates a heirarchy based on
the amount of currency one owns, does it not?

Anarchast founded Anarchapulco, the world's first and largest
anarcho-capitalist conference held yearly in Acapulco, Mexico.

Related...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZJ_6qgnT0gQ754yU5_1zw
https://anarchapulco.com/
https://twitter.com/Anarchapulco