The "energy grid hack" is back

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jul 10 10:48:37 PDT 2017

RollCall:

> Congress Unnerved by Energy Grid Hack
>
> For months, Sen. Maria Cantwell has been warning in letters to the
> Trump administration and colleagues that Congress needs to do more to
> keep the nation's energy supply safe from cyberattacks. Now it appears
> she has a widespread attack to bolster her admonitions.
>
> Reports from Bloomberg and The New York Times last week indicated that
> Russian-backed hacking groups may be responsible for recent targeted
> cyberattacks to nuclear power plants and grid operation system
> manufacturers, threatening the electric grid and the economy it supports.
>
> While the FBI and Department of Homeland Security say... (blah blah)
>
> http://www.rollcall.com/news/policy/energy-grid-hack-gets-focuses-congress

Which Energy Grid hack? The one in Burlington Vt that never happened at
all on a laptop that wasn't even capable of being connected to the grid,
containing malware that was 'in the wild' for years?

These people are spoon feeding everyone bullshit, and everyone's eating
it. Because the typical US-ejumicated idiot simply can't admit to
themselves they got the absolute perfect representation of an American
citizen for president. Donald Trump. So like every other world
problem... PUTIN! RUSSIA! COMMIES! Note that Russia hasn't been a
communist nation for decades now, and their only real threat to the US
is competition for the extractive resources that make America's
Five-Planet Lifestyle possible.

Therein lies the 'problem' with "Russia".

My nightmare is the US and Russia will call off their
bullshit-in-the-best-year "Cold War", a global game of good cop/bad cop
played on the 3rd world countries, and collude to rape the Earth's
resources with China as the slave shop nation manufacturing products
with those looted resources for the select few who can still afford it.

Watch Syria. It's future partition is the testing ground for US/Russian
expeditionary collaboration.

Rr