SWEDEN YES !!!

You Fags youfag at nigge.rs
Mon Jul 10 00:13:00 PDT 2017

> Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
> Sat Jul 8 22:58:25 PDT 2017
>
> This is a hoax.

And the earth is a spinning sphere flying through space.

> a reliable source
> also known as the Urban Legends Reference Pages

Sweden is fuggidy fugged (pics & links related).

Sweden to hold 'man-free' music festival:
web.archive.org/web/bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40504452

Sweden to back NHS-funded womb transplants
for biological males who identify as women:
web.archive.org/web/europeancivilwar.com/sweden-breaks-overton-window-tangential-universe-created

Sweden: The number of lawless areas ("no-go zones")
now totals 61:
web.archive.org/web/10news.one/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us

> sno pes source:
> Erik Jansåker, a police chief in Malmö, told us that the
> term "no-go zone" never appeared in the report itself.""
> never appeared in the report
> in the report
>
> citing traitors as source of truth

Sno pes has been debunked as biased and untrustworthy, faggot.
But we all know we cannot expect truth or reason from you, pwnstar anon.