CNN, for that offer you just can't refuse :D

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 6 06:54:39 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 10:12:27PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> CNN reaching new highs as they continues to take the high
> ground, body slams 15yo kid:
>

> CNN’s Chris Cuomo broke the law with this tweet, bullying a
> 15 year old kid
> http://theduran.com/cnns-chris-cuomo-broke-the-law-with-this-tweet-threatening-15-year-old-kid/

And of course, no one would ever think of creating similar memes
against CNN in response to their thuggery - because we all know the
Streissand effect just does not apply to the lame stream media -
like, why would it?

No one, absolutely no one, could ever, have predicted, the
response:
https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/cnnblackmail-amidst-overwhelming-backlash-hoax-news-network-doubles-down/118471