Five Eyes Bent On Killing Crypto

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 18:08:37 PDT 2017

Any one on this list going to the dark evening of the soul
​, Black​
Hat get together in Santa Rosa the 27,
​​
8 this month?

If you are
​going​
we might g
​o
 down together
​?​

​H​
eavens, will they be giving out
​"​
black hats
​"​
or shall we each bring our own?
​With ​
Germany dancing
​lawmaking with​
Facebook on this issue.
​Is there ever a time to  wonder about ​
Basic Control
​ and the future of open communication around the globe​
. The fit makes tight places, not right places at all.  Send me a message
or a call if you
​want to connect and attend.​

With Respect and Gratitude,
​ilsa​