Rojava: YPG SDF Blasting ISIL's Fabled City of Raqqa FTW

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 2 23:21:40 PDT 2017

The original Western propaganda "for Rojava" with the well dressed
White girl promoting "Rojava", hailing a new age of anarchy and
enlightenment, might possibly be unlikely to come to fruition - we
ought not project our dreams of freedom --in this life-- for us, our
family, friends and children, upon anyone but ourselves.

That is, we ought live and strive to create our own utopia - that
which fundamentally promotes "it's ok to bomb the frack out of brown
babies in the Middle East, 'cause Wonderful Anarchy", is nothing but
propaganda.

CIA/USA created, trained, armed and funded many of the Wahabbi
suicide "freedom fighters" that the West wants to deny its own
involvement in.

The West is incredibly duplicitous in its "public communication", yet
incredibly consistent in what it does - attempting to dominate the
world, century after century.

IOW, the West pumps out nothing but propaganda.

I wish the Kurds in Northern Syria the best, I really do.

Many Westerners are fundamentally cowardly, and so courage,
and "utopia" must absolutely, begin at home.

Good luck,