[Cryptography] Satoshi's Trump Card

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Sat Jul 1 08:09:45 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 05:36:05AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > As before, rich activsts will have two chains to play in...
>
> Analyses link to show potential exist of plural actors...
> https://btc.com/stats/rich-list

This is going to be the greatest wealth transfer in history,
from each, according to hir gullibility, to each, according to
hir ability to understand crypto and control market demand.

I, for one, would find it quite refreshing to have a serious
crypto-anarchist talk about how to implement demurrage and
clean up the UTXO set of all these old keys that have been
sitting around.

Or we can just wait until there's a new blockchain in which
the proof-of-work is cracking old bitcoin ECDSA keys.