Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:02:23 PST 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I believe the correct libertarian position is no
> GOVERNMENT borders.  Not no borders at all.

	A government (or state, same shit) is a group of criminals who
	'grant' themselves 'jurisdiction' over a geographical area. In
	turn a geographical/geometrical area has 'boundaries' or
	borders. So, no government, no political borders. Of course,
	your house will still have 'borders' but that has nothing to do
	with free movement of people.

	However there's also something called the american government
	and those psychos think they own the whole world. So for the
	american government there actually are no borders...though they
	also 'enforce' borders when it suits them. Then again, the lack
	of logical consistency of the US gov't doesn;t prove anything.