Trump will NEVER turn America into a White nation!

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 30 18:29:33 PST 2017

On 01/30/2017 05:13 PM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:

> On 01/29/2017 06:08 PM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
>> This is getting ridiculous, Trump must be stopped before he turns
>> America into a White nation - he is shockingly close now to being
>> Literally Hitler!!!
>>
>> What can we do?
> This is why I voted for Hillary.

Let me explain something you seem to be overlooking Shawn. The reason
Trump is even ABLE to purport a rationale for the immigrant ban is
because HILLARY CLINTON facilitated the destruction of Libya, and
attempted to do the same to Syria.

Trump's Executive Order rests on laws and codes that Obama put in place.

> But it is nothing new that the citizens of those countries are
> targeted with U.S. visa restrictions. It was Obama who introduced
> <https://mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration#.aqlfAsKuM>
> such in 2015 and 2016. The Trump order links directly to them. It does
> not name any country but refers to them as
> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/read-draft-text-trump-executive-order-muslim-entry_us_5888fe00e4b0024605fd591d>
> "countries designated in Division O, Title II, Section 203 of the 2016
> consolidated appropriations act."
>
> U.S animosities against these countries is even older. According to
> <https://genius.com/General-wesley-clark-seven-countries-in-five-years-annotated>
> the former general Clark, plans were made to wage war against six of
> the now named seven countries back in 2001. Yemen was later added
> while Lebanon was (temporarily?) taken off the list. The
> administrations change, the selected "enemies" stay the same.
>
> In 2011 Obama stopped processing Iraqi visa requests for six month
> <http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/>.
> That move was quite similar to Trump's current one. Where was the
> outcry in 2001? In 2011, 2015 and 2016? Is it only bad when Trump
> restricts visits for certain people from certain countries?

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html

If any part of your resistance to Donald Trump involves Democrats, you
are not a resister you're a collaborator.

Any questions? See below.