Twitter discloses national security letters (2015 and 2016)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 29 07:29:42 PST 2017

On 01/28/2017 10:23 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>> but DO NOTE that Donald Trump wrote an Executive order to cause a Muslim Ban
>> (Muslim ONLY... religion-based) from certain countries, all of whom we're
>> bombing and none of which has been involved in any terrorist incident in the
> Some like to say Sauds did wtc. Assuming true as the only
> country supported excercise and everything else is free agent.

I see those so-called 'free agents' as people blown up bombed out women
raped resources stripped from under their feet ...etc with nothing left
to live for. They ARE NOT "Free". It's tantamount to saying a raped
virgin is free to fuck whomever she likes now, because she's not a
virgin anymore.

It's easy to see them as 'free' when you're not the one getting raped.

"Free agent" is a loaded phrase and not descriptive of their state of
liberty. Period. It's a callous and evasive POV not worth discussing.

Rr