Fwd: [liberationtech] Idea: Report Hateful / Racist Websites to Their Registrars and Hosting Providers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:34:50 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 2:14 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately there's no law about being hateful or racist. There are
> laws about inciting violence. ESPECIALLY if the violence is incited
> across state lines, which the internet is intrinsically doing every time
> someone spews. That's the Stokley Carmichael anti-riot act amendment to
> the King Civil Rights Act that was uses to drag Black Panther Bobby
> Seale, Yippie hippie Abbie Hoffman, and Gandhian pacifist Dave Dellinger
> into court for the Chcago 7/8/13, whatever trials.

​Thanks for the information, dear.  In my country, we have heavy laws
against racism and similar hate crimes  (intolerance against religions,
genders, etc),  which are the same in all the Brazilian States.  No right
to bails, criminals like Donald and Zenaan are kept in jail until their
legal judgement.  It was the Brazilian society wish, not our government's.

You know, cultural differences again...  :P