Public Dissentiment

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 28 07:08:39 PST 2017

On 01/28/2017 03:55 AM, John Newman wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 2017, at 9:08 PM, batty wrote:
>
> What another amazing addition to the list :)
>
> I can't figure the attraction for scum like you to "participate" on cpunks. Actually I can't figure the attraction for scum like yourself to get up in the morning.

Afaict this IS the reason. I wonder how much Torproject (et al) pays
people to disrupt lists that critique their product? I have all sigaint
mail (ie torprojects bffs) shitcanned at the server. There is no
over-weeening reason to use tor-based email for a public list. AND I'm
really disappointed in protonmail's response to my notifying them their
servers are being used for spam traffic. "aff aff".

Rr